* What's the weird 4 digit number that came with the text/email?: As RSVPs are form-based, the number is to make sure you're you and not random riffraff lurking in the cloud.
* Can I invite friends? Yes!! please do, in fact, it is encouraged. Do please limit your friend selection to a total of two if you do, and make sure you include the number in your RSVP
* Please do RSVP so that Drew knows how many candied strawberries to make.
Drew's contact info:
Feel free to contact Drew for questions.
Where to go:
Drew's address is: 1303 Davis Gray Drive. His flat is on the 3rd floor of building 1000 (the first building on the right off of Davis Grey Drive - Google will get you there, but don't believe it for specific directions to the parking lot). Parking is available in the lower lot around the side of the building. From the side staircase nearest this lot, walk up two flights and Drew is the first door on the left.
What to bring:
* Beverages and small plates will be provided for the mingling portion of the evening. Please feel free to bring snacks to munch on and share during the screening itself.
* Do feel free to bring blankets and pillows for snuggling and biting on during scary bits. Couch and chair space will be limited depending on turnout. Latecomers will be sequestered to the floor so plan accordingly. *wink*
* Depending on weather, you might consider a sweater if you will need to smoke between episodes. Smoking will be allowed on Drew's back balcony.
6PM - Welcomes and mingling with guests.
7PM - Screening. We're going to try to get through as many episodes of 6 as we can. This could be one (if we're all too scared to go on) or it could be all six if we're feeling brave and saucy. We'll have intermissions as needed between episodes.
~10PM or so - Post Screening discussion, more mingling, and Minnesota goodbyes. This is a soft marker. Once we've been through all of the episodes we can handle we'll once again mingle and bid our new acquaintances adieu. Those interested can stay for a 5 minute, computer led evening meditation to calm us all for the ride home (driving scared is dangerous).